Call Us: 719-694-9005
Fax: 719-694-8937
2864 S Circle Dr, Suite 400, Colorado Springs CO 80906

Business Services

All businesses except partnerships must file an annual income tax return. Partnerships file an information return. The form you use depends on how your business is organized. Refer to Business Structures to find out which returns you must file based on the business entity established.
Trust the experts at the Tax Bureau. Call today! 719-694-9005
  • Specialize in 1099-C and 1099-A
  • 1099-MISC and 1096 Forms Preparation
  • Specialize in Business Net Operating Loss
  • S Corporation - 1120s
  • C Corporation - 1120c
  • Partnership - 1065
  • Fiduciary - 1041
  • Exempt Organization – 990